Popular Posts

Friday, March 16, 2012

Get Random

Well, the experiment is under way.

I've read about people using random invites to fill their guild rosters, but have always felt it a bit impersonal. No post, no chat, just blind invite.
But I was thinking the other day, what's the difference really? If I use the new'ish tool blizzard added to find a guild it's just as random. If I spam a guild message in chat every 30 minutes, even more so. Except with a chat message everyone has to see it, not just the unguilded.

Using a tool designed to find low level, unguilded characters, targets my exact audience and offers them what they may want, a guild.

I'm not trying to make life-long friends here, just give people a quiet place to level a character, maybe get away from people every once in a while on a new character.

So let the challenge begin! Grow a guild without letting it turn into the guilds I hate =)

-Dark

No comments:

Post a Comment