Blizzard has announced a new feature for patch 4.3, Change the way your gear looks!
Read more at Joystiq and the official release here!
Popular Posts
-
If you're like me the default Unit frames leave a... bit... to be desired. Why have plain bars with too little info when you can have in...
-
Blizzard has announced a new feature for patch 4.3, Change the way your gear looks! Read more at Joystiq and the official release here!
-
Ok, maybe it's old age, or maybe it's how rediculously small the red number on each action button is, but I can't tell when I...
-
Ok, for most healing isn't exactly... fun. Yes, raiding may be fun for you, your guild may be fun, but healing is not very fun. As a...
-
ahh, the action bar. It amazes me how many different ways I've seen action bars setup. Some people install an addOn just to replicate th...
-
Welcome to the WOW How To! WOW How To is your new home for all World of Warcraft info. We will be giving tips and guides on everything, from...
-
Void Storage has been announced! Keep those old vanity items and soulbound knick-knacks in a void larger than your attic. The key things t...
-
After a long day farming solid stone to get a few points in engineering, I was oh so excited to look in my bags and see them full of what lo...
-
When leveling a shadow priest, following a few simple guidelines will keep you melting through mobs with little to no down time. We'll s...
-
Sometimes a simple change can make a big difference. For me that revelation came through gryphons... or should I say, lack of. Those 2 littl...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment